- Apply links menu
- Adult learning courses and evening classes
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
|Local Organisations Database|
|Search||Subject List||Area List||Help|
Local Organisations Database - List
Avon Club for Young People
Voluntary sector youth provision for 8-19s.
2. Kingsdown Junior Badminton Club (Ref #249)
To coach young juniors to play badminton and progress to adult league etc Tuesdays 6-8pm and Sunday 10-12 at the Oasis School. Beginners only.
3. Powerhouse Youth Club (Ref #1361)
Friday night youth club from 7-9pm for young people aged 10 - 16 Activities include DJing, pool, table tennis, volleyball, football and off-site activities such as bowling, ice-skating, cinema etc.
4. St. Silas Club For Young People (Ref #1580)
We are a part time lively Youth Club providing a safe, friendly, fun and well equipped venue for young people aged 11+. We aim to provide opportunities where young people are supported and encouraged to positively express themselves with help from experienced youth work staff and individual support. Opportunity to take part in a variety of activities, including arts, dance, sports, gym, an outside floodlit court, and computer facilities.