- Apply links menu
- Adult learning courses and evening classes
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
Benefits and financial help
Housing benefit and council tax reduction
Find out if you're entitled and how much you'll get.
How to make a claim and what happens once you've applied.
Tell us about changes that happen to you or the people living with you.
View your benefit claim, payments due and letters.
What to do if you've been overpaid.
Arrange to pay a benefit overpayment or a council tax debt
Information for landlords who have tenants claiming benefits.
Help to understand your benefit letters.