- Apply links menu
- Adult learning course list
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
We remove graffiti, support individuals and groups that want to remove graffiti themselves and educate communities and young people about graffiti vandalism.
Graffiti removal is a not for profit chargeable service. The charge may be waived or reduced in appropriate cases.
- Please read our graffiti policy (pdf, 0.9 MB) (opens new window)
- Report the graffiti by calling our customer services centre or filling in our online form.
- If you are the owner of the property, an indemnity form needs to be completed. We cannot carry out any work until this has been received.
If you are not the owner, our graffiti crew will contact the property owner for permission.
We also work closely with the Police to take enforcement action against those responsible.
Bristol City Council spends over £100,000 a year to remove graffiti across the city.