- Apply links menu
- Adult learning course list
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
The Bristol Air Quality Data website gives current and past readings from our ten monitoring stations.
Contact Pollution Control.
Telephone: 0117 922 2500
Post: Pollution Control, Brunel House, St George's Road, Bristol BS1 5UY
Clean air is essential for health and helps to make the city a pleasant place to live. This isn't just the responsibility of the council, everyone can play their part by changing travel behaviour.
Air pollution from road traffic is regulated by the Environment Team through the air quality action plan and individual planning applications. We monitor air quality in the city and publish annual reports that summarise the results.
Industrial pollution is regulated for small processes by our Pollution Control Team and by the Environment Agency for larger processes.
- UK National air quality web site.
- Industrial air pollution (large processes) - the Environment Agency controls major polluting processes in England.
- UK national air quality archive - information on air quality for the UK including real time data and links to policies and guidance.
- Air quality and health - advice on air quality and health.