- Apply links menu
- Adult learning courses and evening classes
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
The council's Strategic Commissioning and Procurement Service is responsible for corporate purchasing agreements for the majority of supplies. Responsibility for more specialist service and works procurements lies with individual departments. Find out about opportunities to supply the council using our online system.
The council's e-Commissioning and procurement system has been upgraded to the Proactis Supplier Portal (Provide to Bristol). Its web address has changed to: www.proactisplaza.com
- Guidance notes for exsiting suppliers who have been told they are moving (pdf, 0.8 MB)(opens new window).
- Guidance for suppliers registering for the first time (pdf, 1.3 MB)(opens new window).
- Guidance for suppliers using the Proactis Supplier Portal (Provide to Bristol) (pdf, 1.8 MB)(opens new window).
Finding tenders and commissioning opportunities
New tendering and commissioning opportunities: are available through the new Proactis Supplier Portal (Provide to Bristol).
Current tenders and commissioning opportunities: if your organisation is currently engaged in a tender or commissioning process on the Bristol e-procurement system then this system will be available until the process has been completed. However you will need to look for new opportunities on the new supplier portal.
Potential contractors should consult our published information including the following:
Selling to the Council guide (pdf, 351 KB)(opens new window) - advice and guidance on working for the council and on the process by which contracts are let and awarded.
Rules the council must follow - procurement rules and regulations which must be followed in contracting to meet legislative requirements.
Try our business support and advice page for more information.
Our contact details are on this page or use our feedback form.
Pages in the section
Strategic Commissioning & Procurement Service B Bond Smeaton Road Bristol, BS1 6EE
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work: 0117 922 3495
- Fax: 0117 922 3450