- Apply links menu
- Adult learning courses and evening classes
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
For information on industrial and commercial premises currently on the market visit the Invest in Bristol and Bath website - property search section and search the Commercial Property Database.
Unit 6, York Court, Wilder Street, St Pauls, Bristol
We are looking for bids from organisations in the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector.
To make an expression of interest use the bidding form (msword, 28 KB)(opens new window). Send it to us in a plain envelope clearly marked with "Tender for 6 York Court" before 12noon on Friday 23 October 2015. Address it to:Phil Lodwick,Contracts Officer Major Projects,Floor 1,Brunel Wing,Brunel House,Bristol BS1 5UY
- Unit 6, York Court details (pdf, 0.9 MB)(opens new window)
- Asbestos survey report (pdf, 174 KB)(opens new window)
- Drainage and Water Enquiry (pdf, 2.4 MB)(opens new window)
- Official copy of lease (pdf, 1.9 MB)(opens new window)
- Service charge budget (pdf, 150 KB)(opens new window)
For further information and viewings please contact Barrie Parsons on 0117 9224061 or email@example.com.
Maesknoll, 101 Bamfield, Hengrove, Bristol
Residential development opportunity.
For further information and viewings please contact the sole letting agents Alder King LLP.
Ben St Quintin
0117 317 1083
Closing date for expressions of interest Midday, 30 October 2015.
None at the present time.
We are Members of the Commercial Landlords Accreditation Scheme (CLAS). This is a self-regulating scheme that promotes good practice in the commercial property industry. For further information please contact us or visit the Commercial Landlords Accreditation Scheme (CLAS) website.
As members of the scheme we have also adopted the Code for Leasing Business Premises 2007. This is a government backed Code, which sets out how a landlord should conduct themselves in the negotiation and drafting of leases. This is an important document which you should read before entering into a lease.