- Apply links menu
- Adult learning course list
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
Bristol City Council has created the Trading with Schools unit, which brings services across the council into one trading unit, to better support the changing needs and requirements of schools and educational settings.
Trading with Schools provides a vast knowledge base and a wealth of experience in meeting the complex business and training needs required to help schools and educational settings perform well.
Trading with Schools can offer set packages as well as bespoke services to meet your individual requirements.
The Trading with Schools catalogue (pdf, 3.7 MB) (opens new window) outlines what’s on offer from a wide range of services. The brochure will be updated regularly with new services added in response to your needs. You will find the most up-to-date version on this website.
The catalogue sets out the Core Offer and Traded Offer.
- The Core Offer sets out services available without a charge. This offer is different for maintained schools and for academies.
- The Traded Offer sets out services that can be purchased by schools and educational settings.
Client Managers are your prime point of contact and will oversee your account with us. They will:
- Explain our offer and pricing more fully
- Design an overall package of services and agree any bespoke elements you require
- Agree your requirements and meet them effectively and efficiently
- Meet with you on a regular basis to review and respond to your needs
- Feed your comments back to our Trading with Schools programme team on our performance to both improve current services and develop future services.
To find out more about the services, price plans and to arrange a visit from one of Trading with Schools client manager specialists, please contact Trading with Schools on 0117 922 2444, available between 8am and 6pm or at anytime via email: firstname.lastname@example.org