- Apply links menu
- Adult learning course list
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
Bristol Youth Links
Bristol Youth Links (BYL) is the new name for the range of joined up youth and play services for children and young people aged 8-19 (and for those up to 24 with learning difficulties).
To see what this means and how it will work see our Bristol Youth Links page.
Where to go, what to do
To find out where to go and what to do in Bristol, visit :
- Local organisations database - search for local community and voluntary groups, sports clubs, dance schools and after school clubs.
- Well Aware - a wide-ranging guide to health, wellbeing and community services (including children and young people).
- 1BigDatabase - a directory of services, organisations, groups and activities for children and young people aged 0 to 20, and their parents and carers.
Information and advice
- Learning Partnership West offers practical help, advice and guidance to young people including support to help get the right job and training, and planning for the future.
- 4YP Bristol is aimed at 13-24 year olds as a way for young people in Bristol to find free help and advice on sex, relationships and contraception.
The Site helps young people (between 16 and 25) tackle any issues or questions they may have during the transition from adolescence to adulthood.
Our safeguarding for children page suggests some places to go for help and advice, including Childline.
You may want to talk to a social worker about something that is worrying you. Social workers in Bristol can be contacted here - Concerned about a child.
Our central office details are on the right hand side of the page.
Or use this link to find key staff, their areas of work and the buildings they are responsible for.