- Apply links menu
- Adult learning courses and evening classes
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
The term anti-social behaviour covers a wide range of unacceptable activity that blights the lives of many people on a daily basis. You can report anti-social behaviour to us here.
Ways you can report anti-social behaviour
In an emergency always call the Police 999
- In a non emergency call the Police 101.
- Use our online form to report problems in my area or park.
- Telephone 0117 922 2500, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm.
- If you are a housing association tenant contact your landlord direct.
Report anti-social behaviour if you are a council tenant
- Telephone: 0117 922 2200 (Option four), Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm.
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Estate Management Service (100TS), PO Box 3176, Bristol, BS3 9FS.
It will help an investigation if you are able to tell us:
- Who are responsible-do you know their name and address? If not, can you describe them?
- What happened-give a description of the incident. Was it targeted at you or is it something that affects the whole community?
- Where it happened-was it a specific address or can you describe the location?
- When it happened-what was the date and time of the incident?
- How did it affect you?
- We will treat all information you give us in confidence.
- Our teams will work with other agencies like the Police to support you and put a stop to the anti-social behaviour.
- For information on what will happen and what you can expect please see Safer Bristol's anti-social behaviour service charter (pdf, 0.7 MB)(opens new window) and how we will respond to your report. (pdf, 34 KB)(opens new window)
- We can refer you to Bristol Mediation. Using trained mediators, they will work with everyone involved to talk about the issues and try to reach an agreement. For more information look at Bristol Mediations living with your neighbours leaflet (pdf, 24 KB)(opens new window).
What happens if I am a council tenant?
If you are a council tenant your report will be investigated by the Estate Management Servicement. For information on what will happen and what you can expect please see:
- Our guide for council tenants (pdf, 173 KB)(opens new window)
- Anti-social behaviour leaflet (pdf, 1.1 MB)(opens new window)
- Getting on with your neighbour factsheet (pdf, 258 KB)(opens new window)
- Victim and witness support factsheet (pdf, 218 KB)(opens new window)
- Closing cases factsheet (pdf, 171 KB)(opens new window)
You may not be the only person who is experiencing anti-social behaviour. Communities are stronger when they act together. You may also like to:
- Consider joining your local Neighbourhood Watch. You can find out more on the Avon and Somerset Constabulary website.
- Attend your local Neighbourhood Partnership or Forum meetings. You can find out more on the Bristol Partnership website.
- Join your local Tenants Association if you are a council tenant. Please see tenants - get involved for more information.
You can use the Community Trigger Application if you’ve reported any anti-social behaviour, harassment or hate crime in the past but feel that your problem hasn’t been dealt with sufficiently.
If you’ve already reported the problem to the council, police, or another housing provider, the community trigger is a way for you to ask the agencies to review your case. It will make sure we work together to try to solve the problem.
You can use the community trigger by submitting an application using one of the following methods, it doesn’t matter which organisation you reported the original problem to:
Crime Reduction Team
BB, PO Box 595
Bristol City Council BS99 2BK
Call on 0117 9222500
Choose the reporting anti-social behaviour option and say you want to use the community trigger.