- Apply links menu
- Adult learning course list
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
Building Regulations administer the demolition of buildings as directed by the Building Act 1984, section 80-82.
This does not apply to:
- Demolitions made under the Housing Act.
- Demolitions of an internal part of a building where it is occupied and it is intended that it should continue to be occupied.
- Demolitions of buildings with a cubic content measured externally of 1750 cubic feet or less.
- Demolition of an agricultural building, unless it forms part of a building with other uses.
Download the form from the related documents section.
Building Regulations and Standards Brunel House St George's Road Bristol, BS1 5UY Opening Hours
We operate 'appointment only' visits to this office. Please telephone 0117 922 3000 to book an appointment.
If you have queries about a specific application, please telephone before 10.30am.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work: 0117 922 3000