- Apply links menu
- Adult learning courses and evening classes
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
Greener living and climate change
We all have a part to play in greener living and reducing our impact on the environment.
That's true for individuals and large organisations like the council.
This section provides information about the way we work to protect and improve the environment.
Find out more about what the council is doing to tackle climate change.