- Apply links menu
- Adult learning courses and evening classes
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
If you're looking for a home to rent (including council properties) you will need to sign up to the Housing Register.
Check what help you can get and what you should do about your housing situation
Pay your rent, report a repair.
There are a number of ways we can help you find a home.