- Apply links menu
- Adult learning courses and evening classes
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
- Do you own an empty property in good repair but don't know whether to sell or rent?
- Are you a property developer looking for opportunities to turn empty properties into profit?
- Have you recently inherited a property that's standing empty but are unsure of the next steps to filling it?
- Are you aware of a property left standing empty and want something done?
For more information visit the No Use Empty (West) website.
The West of England Empty Property Initiative sees Bristol, Bath & North East Somerset, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset councils working together to combat the problem of empty homes.
We want to improve access to decent affordable housing by encouraging the owners of empty properties to bring these much needed homes back into occupation.