- Apply links menu
- Adult learning courses and evening classes
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
- Report a repair: Ways you can report or follow up a repair, take advantage of our handyperson scheme and request extra heating if you have health needs.
- Repairs rights and responsibilities: Which repairs you're responsible for, rechargable repairs and what to do if you want to make alterations to your home.
- Planned maintenance: Find out what work is planned and information about how we carry out planned improvements.
- Warmer homes: Our programme to install external wall insulation to 3,200 homes citywide.
- Bristol Homes Standard: What makes up the standard.
- Energy advice: Tips on how to save energy, reduce fuel bills and what we're doing to improve the energy efficiency of your homes.
- Disabled adaptations: Who to contact if you need an adaptation to your home.
If you have any queries regarding day to day repairs or planned maintenance to your home, please contact the Repairs and Maintenance Service.
Pages in the section
Response Repairs (A Shed) Bristol City Council PO Box 3176 BRISTOL, BS3 9FS Opening Hours
Open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm
In Person: You can report a repair from any Citizen Service Point by using a self service point or our freephone to the Customer Services Centre
- Email: email@example.com
- Work: 0117 922 2200 (option 1)
- Text phone: 0117 357 4444
- Fax: 0117 922 2011