- Apply links menu
- Adult learning course list
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
We know that repairs are your top priority. We are committed to ensuring that your home is warm, safe and secure.
- Report a repair: Ways you can report or follow up a repair, take advantage of our handyperson scheme and request additional heating if you have health needs.
- Repairs rights and responsibilities: Which repairs you are responsible for, rechargable repairs and what to do if you want to make alterations to your home.
- Planned maintenance: Find out what work is planned and information about how we carry out planned improvements.
- Energy advice: Tips on how to save energy, reduce fuel bills and what we are doing to improve the energy efficiency of your homes.
- Disabled adaptations: Who to contact if you need an adaptation to your home.
- Bristol Homes Standard: What makes up the standard.
- PRC and prefabs: Our solution to the need to replace some of our PRCs and prefabs.
If you have any queries regarding day to day repairs or planned maintenance to your home, please contact the Repairs and Maintenance Service.
Pages in the section
Repairs and Maintenance Service PO Box 595 Bristol, BS99 2AW Opening Hours
Open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm
In Person: You can report a repair from any Customer Service Point by using a self service point or our freephone to the Customer Services Centre
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work: 0117 922 2200 (option 1)
- Text phone: 0117 357 4444
- Fax: 0117 922 2011