- Apply links menu
- Adult learning courses and evening classes
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
Advice and support to help you maintain your tenancy.
- Garages and parking: Apply for a garage and rules for using our designated car parks.
- Making changes to your tenancy: What to do if you want to:
- Transfer or exchange your home.
- Apply to assign or give your tenancy to someone.
- Apply for a joint tenancy.
- End your tenancy.
- Information for new tenants: Things to do before taking up a new tenancy and after you've moved in.
- Tenancy agreement: What your rights and responsibilities are as a tenant of Bristol City Council.
- Grounds maintenance: Who to contact to report a problem and the standards you can expect.
- Right to buy: How you can apply to buy your home and the costs involved.
If you have a query relating to your tenancy please contact the Estate Management Service.
Pages in the section
Estate Management Service (100 TS) Bristol City Council PO Box 3176 BRISTOL, BS3 9FS Opening Hours
Open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work: 0117 922 2200 (option 4)
- Text phone: 0117 357 4444
- Fax: 0117 352 5104