- Apply links menu
- Adult learning courses and evening classes
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
Easton Leisure Centre has a 25-metre pool, learner pool, funtastic flume, fitness suite, indoor studio cycling and large sports hall.
Monday to Friday 6.30am to 10.30pm
Saturday 7.30am to 9pm
Sunday 7.30am to 10pm
Monday to Friday 6.30am-10pm
Monday, Wednesday 8.30am-8pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8.30am-7pm
Saturday, Sunday 8am-8pm
Group exercise classes are free to members (excluding courses and yoga). Alternatively, 'pay and play' members, pay for each group exercise class they attend.
For gym membership prices please contact 0117 903 8000.
All group exercise timetables and prices
All pool timetables and prices
Free car parking is available for up to three hours, with spaces for disabled customers.
- Two swimming pools including:
- 25-metre, six-lane competition pool
- Children's pool.
- pool accessibility
- Spectator seating for 200.
- Water slide.
- Pool changing village.
- Fitness suite:
- Large, fully air-conditioned health and fitness suite.
- Resistance and free weights equipment.
- Spacious stretch and abdominal area.
- Large sports hall:
- Badminton courts.
- Five-a-side football.
- Meeting room hire.
- Free car parking is provided for up to 120 cars for users of the centre.
- Cycle parking stand.
Visit the Everyone Active membership page for information on membership or alternatively you can contact the centre directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0117 903 8000 and speak to a membership advisor.
- Online booking on the Everyone Active website: For Everyone Active members only.
- Everyone Active discount card: A card for customers eligible for concessionary rates that saves you money at all Everyone Active centres and pools in Bristol.
- Free e-newsletter from the Everyone Active website: Sign up today and receive information about special offers, news, a chance to share your stories, card holder events and simple ways to stay active.
- Bristol Referral Scheme: Bristol’s physical activity referral scheme.
- Bristol Active Life Project: Group physical activity opportunities for people living with a long-term mental illness.
- Cardiac rehabilitation: Exercise opportunities for people with cardiac conditions.
- Free swims for pregnant women: If you are pregnant, you are eligible to enjoy free swims at all Bristol City Council pools.
- School swimming: Information about school swimming.
SLM Ltd manage this facility in partnership with Bristol City Council.