- Apply links menu
- Adult learning course list
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
Henbury Leisure Centre has a 25-metre swimming pool, fitness suite, full size all weather pitch and a variety of fitness programmes and classes.
Monday to Friday 7.15am to10pm
Saturday 7.15am to 8pm
Sunday 7.30am to 8pm
Fitness suite (gym)
Monday to Friday 7.15am to 10pm
Saturday to Sunday 8am to 8pm
Monday to Friday 6pm to 10pm (bookings on the hour for 55 mins)
Saturday to Sunday 9am to 8pm (bookings on the hour for 55 mins)
Monday to Friday 7.15am to 5pm (Half of the car park belongs to Henbury School)
Large car park open fully Monday to Friday after 5pm
Open fully at weekends and school holidays
Group exercise classes are free to members (excluding courses). Alternatively, 'pay and play' members, pay for each group exercise class they attend.
All group exercise timetables and prices.
All pool timetables and prices.
The above timetables may be subject to change without any prior notice. It is advisable to contact reception before travelling to the centre. During school hours one lane of the main pool is for public swimming, please check the timetable before setting off.
Free car parking is available for 100 cars with full access for disabled people.
- 25-metre swimming pool.
- Learner pool.
- Pool accessibility
- 55 station fitness suite.
- Free audio-visual entertainment.
- Cybex and Star Trac equipment.
- Free weights.
- IFI (Inclusive Fitness Initiative) accredited equipment.
- Dance studio.
- Sports hall.
- Vending area.
- Changing accommodation.
- Disabled access (check with reception for facilities).
- Free car parking is available for 100 cars with access for disabled people.
- Cycle parking stand.
- Online booking: For Everyone Active members only.
- Everyone Active discount card: A card for customers eligible for concessionary rates that saves you money at all Everyone Active centres and pools in Bristol.
- Free e-newsletter: Sign up today and receive information about special offers, news, a chance to share your stories, card holder events and simple ways to stay active.
- Bristol Referral Scheme: Bristol’s physical activity referral scheme.
- Cardiac rehabilitation: Exercise opportunities for people with cardiac conditions.
- Disability sport sessions: Henbury Leisure Centre is an IFI Mark accredited facility and provides activities for disabled people.
- Dipper card: A card that gives those eligible for concessions 25 swims for the price of 20 at Everyone Active centres and pools.
- Free swims for pregnant women: If you are pregnant, you are eligible to enjoy free swims at all Bristol City Council pools.
- School swimming: Information about school swimming.
SLM Ltd manage this facility in partnership with Bristol City Council.