- Apply links menu
- Adult learning courses and evening classes
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
Normal (non bank holiday) opening times
Monday to Friday 5.30am to 11pm
Gym closes at 10pm
Saturday to Sunday 8am to 8pm
We will close at 5pm on Thursday 24 December and Thursday 31 December.
Bank holiday opening times
10am to 7pm
Includes the main pool and teaching pool
- Hengrove group exercise and pool timetables
- Hengrove leisure centre price list
- All group exercise timetables and prices.
- All pool timetables and prices.
Free parking for centre users for up to three hours (please ensure you validate your ticket at reception). Thereafter charges will apply. Up to one hour is £1.50 and up to two is £2.50.
- Ten-lane 50-metre competition pool with moveable floor.
- Teaching pool with moveable floor.
- Spectator seating for 396 with 12 designated spaces for wheelchair users.
- State-of-the-art fully air conditioned gym with 150 stations and free weights area.
- Four court sports hall available for badminton, basketball, netball, 5-a-side-football and lots more.
- Spin studio with 25 spinning bikes.
- Two group fitness studios with wooden sprung flooring.
- Indoor climbing wall.
- Health suite features spa, sauna and steam room.
- Changing facilities.
- Meeting room/event hire.
- Café with seating area.
- Full disabled access.
- Free car parking is provided for up to 321 cars, 12 of which are parent and child.
- 60 covered cycle racks.