- Apply links menu
- Adult learning course list
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
St Pauls Community Sports Academy has a large gym, dance studio, sports hall and secure, flood-lit outdoor pitches for hire.
Monday to Friday 9am to 10.30pm
Saturday 9am to 4.30pm
Sunday 9am to 9.30pm
There is no pool at St Pauls Community Sports Academy.
Group exercise classes are free to members (excluding courses and yoga). Alternatively, 'pay and play' members, pay for each group exercise class they attend.
Free parking is available for up to three hours. The centre has full disabled access.
- Fitness suite
- A large, fully air-conditioned fitness suite
- Resistance and free weights equipment
- Stretch and flexibility areas
- Exercise studio and multi-purpose room
- Sports hall
- Outdoor floodlit pitch (tarmac)
- Cycle parking stand
- Online booking on the Everyone Active website: For Everyone Active members only.
- Everyone Active discount card: A card for customers eligible for concessionary rates that saves you money at all Everyone Active centres and pools in Bristol.
- Free e-newsletter: Sign up today and receive information about special offers, news, a chance to share your stories, card holder events and simple ways to stay active.
- Bristol Referral Scheme: Bristol’s physical activity referral scheme.
- Bristol Active Life Project: Group physical activity opportunities for people living with a long-term mental illness.
SLM Ltd manage this facility in partnership with us.
St Pauls Community Sports Academy St Pauls, Newfoundland Road Bristol, BS2 9NH
- Email: email@example.com
- Work: 0117 377 3405 (general) and 0117 377 3405/06 (gym)
- Fax: 0117 377 3407