- Apply links menu
- Adult learning courses and evening classes
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
We are working to improve the city's built environment, reduce social exclusion in our most disadvantaged neighbourhoods, strengthen the city's economy and improve access to employment and training, particularly for people living in deprived neighbourhoods.
A variety of regeneration schemes are taking place across the city.
Through working to support businesses, providing key information about the city's economy and business sectors, and attracting inward investment, the council is playing an essential role in maintaining a thriving economy within Bristol.
- Our Business pages offer information about a range of services provided across the council
- The Invest in Bristol website promotes Bristol as a world-class investment location and offers news, resources and data for businesses and investors. Our reception service for major investors provides access to all relevant council services through a single point of entry.
- Our Business Support and Advice pages provide details about networking opportunities, events and key information about Bristol's growing Environmental Technologies and Services sector.
Bristol City Council is committed to improving access to local jobs and training for local people, one of the core elements of regeneration activity within the city. As the founding member of the West at Work partnership the council and other agencies work together to further develop Bristol's workforce and help our residents find employment.
Map-based datasets that cover crime, economy and education for neighbourhood (see Super Output Area briefing note (pdf, 27 KB)(opens new window)), ward and Neighbourhood Partnership geographies have been added recently.