- Apply links menu
- Adult learning course list
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
Our job is to make Bristol safer for all citizens and visitors. As a partnership, we are responsible for co-ordinating actions which will tackle the adverse effects of crime and drugs on communities.
To find out more about how our work is helping you, see the links on this page. These initiatives are in direct response to the issues you have told us concern you the most.
Safe Place Scheme
The Safe Place Scheme is a project to help people with learning disabilities to feel safe and secure when they are out and about.
Domestic abuse and sexual violence survey
Domestic and sexual violence needs assessment is currently being developed, your input is of value.
- Bristol ‘Streetwise – Street Drinkers’ Evaluation (pdf, 0.5 MB)(opens new window)
- Safer Bristol Partnership Plan (pdf, 1.0 MB)(opens new window)
- Alcohol Strategic Needs Assessment 2012 (pdf, 2.6 MB)(opens new window)
- Crime and Disorder Strategic Assessment 2013 (pdf, 0.7 MB)(opens new window)
- Commissioning a recovery orientated substance misuse treatment system for Bristol 2012 to 2015 (pdf, 0.9 MB)(opens new window)