- Apply links menu
- Adult learning course list
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
The City Design Group has successfully completed many consultancy projects on behalf of client teams within the city council. We have also developed projects in Bristol for Clients outside the city council. Projects have been designed and delivered across the city in a range of physical contexts.
We have developed special projects, often working with other teams or partner organisations. These have allowed us to improve our service and develop conceptual ideas into practical applications. Good design can mean that limited resources are spent more effectively. Good design can also save money over the long term. We adopt a multi disciplinary approach to project development. We begin with understanding the Client brief and the local context.
Our appreciation of what makes Bristol and its neighbourhoods distinctive informs our creative ideas. This appreciation also comes from engaging with local people and working with community groups.
We have designed a number of award winning projects. These have been of regional, national and international significance. Projects like:
- Queen Square Restoration and Legible City (above, left) have greatly improved the City Centre
- St. Pauls Park improvements (above, right) and Hannah More School Grounds have improved local neighbourhood facilities.
View our selected projects from the related documents section.
City Design Group Brunel House St George's Road Bristol, BS1 5UY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work: 0117 922 3366