- Apply links menu
- Adult learning course list
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
St Pauls Learning and Family Centre is in the heart of St Pauls.
- A public library with books, DVDs etc for all ages and tastes.
- WiFi access and PCs available for use in library.
- Two large art studios with facilities and equipment for pottery, stained glass, printing and sewing.
- Darkroom facilities for both colour and black and white photography available for individual bookings.
- Sound-proofed music room with vocal booth and recording facilities.
The centre offers a wide range of courses:
View our Adult Learning Courses brochure (September 2012 to June 2013) (pdf, 3.9 MB) (opens new window)
includes courses at Stoke Lodge.
Other local agencies also offer services at the centre, such as:
- Book and pay online. If you haven't used the online system before you will need to register first.
- Enrolment form (pdf, 34 KB) (opens new window)
You can book online or use the course enrolment form
A range of rooms are available for hire:
- Small and large meeting/teaching rooms
- Darkroom offering traditional photographic printing
- Accessible teaching kitchen with height-adjustable worktops
- Art rooms
- Music studio
- Creche (for hire only there are no child care facilities at the Centre)
For more information and for conditions of use, see our room booking policy (pdf, 44 KB) (opens new window)
St Pauls Learning and Family Centre 94 Grosvenor Road, St Pauls Bristol, BS2 8XJ Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday 9am-9pm. Friday 9am-5pm. Saturday 10am-5pm. Sunday 10am-3pm. Centre opening times may vary during school holidays. Please contact us for more information.
By bus: Services 5 and 25 run along City Road and Sussex Place, approximately 300m away.
For cyclists: there are bike stands in front of the Centre.
Drivers: On-street parking.
There are two disabled parking bays outside the centre. There is a ramp to the entrance. The main door is to the centre is automatic. Accessible toilets are available on each floor. A lift is available to each floor. Evac chairs are available in case of fire.
The training kitchen is fitted with adjustable height sink and work units plus one low level oven.
The darkroom has an adjustable black and white enlarger, suitable for wheelchair use.
The art room has a pottery wheel designed for wheelchair use.
- Email: email@example.com
- Work: 0117 914 5470
- Fax: 0117 914 5472