- Apply links menu
- Adult learning course list
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
If you wish to pay a penalty charge notice you can do so by using one of the following options:
- Telephone: 0870 707 7776 (24 hours).
- Pay council bills online.
- By post to Parking Services, PO Box 480, Bristol, BS99 7AE<./li>
We can help with questions on all aspects of parking in and around Bristol city centre. Contact us by phone on 0117 922 2198, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appeals or payments of Penalty Charge Notices and submission of Blue Badge application forms can be made in person at any of our Customer Service Points.
Please note, whilst appeals against Penalty Charge Notices can be written and submitted at any of our Customer Service Points, staff are unable to provide any advice or opinion relating to an appeal or the relevant process.
If you wish to make an appeal you should put your case in writing. You can do this by one of the following methods:
- Access the online appeals service at Manage Your Penalty Charge Notice (PCN). This service will give you access to the case details. In most cases this will include any photographs we have taken. Please note that due to a technical problem, photographs associated with bus lane enforcement are not currently available online.
- Email Parking Services.
- By post to Parking Services.
In correspondence please ensure that you quote the Penalty Charge Notice number and/or the vehicle registration number.
For application forms, information and advice, or to report a Blue Badge has been stolen, damaged or lost, please use one of the following contact options:
- Telephone: 0117 922 2600.
- By post: Bristol City Council, Parking Services Permits Team, PO Box 485, Bristol BS99 1WD.
For further information on Blue Badges visit our disabled parking page.
- Residential parking permits.
- Pre-paid parking tickets.
- Season tickets.