- Apply links menu
- Adult learning courses and evening classes
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
Welcome to Bristol Harbour – one of Britain’s most beautiful and historic ports
Bristol Harbour has great facilities for visiting mariners and boat owners as well as a host of watersport and recreation activities.
These pages contain comprehensive information on:
- navigation into and around Bristol Harbour from the sea via Cumberland Basin, or from as far upstream as Netham Locks and the Kennet and Avon Canal.
- long and short-term moorings in the centre of Bristol close to all city centre facilities.
- offers full technical, environmental and waste services to visiting mariners and boat owners.
- offers a host of watersport and recreation activities.
- is home to dozens of clubs, societies, attractions, hotels, bars, restaurants and places of interest.
- is the focus for the city’s outdoor event programme each summer culminating in the Bristol Harbour Festival.
Please check our local notices to mariners for details of works being undertaken and activities which may affect your visit to Bristol Harbour.
We hope you enjoy your visit and will make the most of the first class facilities available for water-based craft.
Pages in the section
- Arrival to and departure from Bristol Harbour
- Bristol Harbour facilities and marine services
- Bristol Harbour useful contacts
- Local notices to mariners
- Mooring and berthing in the harbour
- Navigation charges for boats in the harbour
- Navigation in the harbour and bridge clearances
- Waste reception and disposal
- Water sports in the docks
- Weather data
Harbour Office Underfall Yard Cumberland Road Bristol, BS1 6XG Opening Hours
Open for general enquiries, licensing and the purchasing of commodities daily (except Christmas Day) as follows:
Harbour Office: Saturday to Thursday 08.00 to 17.00, Friday 08.00 to 16.30
Emergency Service: Duty Officers are on call between 07.30 and 22.30
Harbour Office: Monday to Sunday 10.00 to 15.00
Emergency Service: Duty Officers are on call between 07.30 and 19.30
Channel 73, callsign BRISTOL FLOATING HARBOUR.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work: 0117 903 1484
- Fax: 0117 903 1487