- Apply links menu
- Adult learning courses and evening classes
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
Walking is a great way to enjoy Bristol. It is also the most accessible and cost-effective way to travel.
The Travel West website provides information on Bristol walking routes.
Rights of Way
Our Public Rights of Way (PROW) page provides information about Bristol PROWs and their maintenance.
- OutdoorsWest provides information on Rights of Way, footpaths and bridleways across Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset and South Gloucestershire:
Walking for Health
Walking for Health provides information on led walks around the city, measured out walking routes and volunteering to become a walk leader.
Report a fault
Road Maintenance provides links where you can report a fault or problem with a road or pavement.
Walking Strategy for Bristol (pdf, 5.1 MB)(opens new window) has been developed in partnership with schools, voluntary organisations, employers in the city and others. This is a 10-year plan which aims to make walking in Bristol easier, safer and more pleasant for everyone.