M Shed boasts spectacular, panoramic views over Bristol's harbour and cityscape. It's flexible enough to suit all budgets and styles, from intimate ceremonies to grand celebrations.
M Shed is located on the harbourside, a 5 to 10 minute walk from the city centre or a 20 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station.
Address: Princes Wharf, Wapping Rd, Bristol, BS1 4RN.
- You can use the event suite as one space (theatre style) or divide into three different rooms (either cabaret style or banqueting style)
- Theatre style seats 220 guests, cabaret style seats 180 and banqueting style seats 140.
- You can have live music for your ceremony at this venue
- Has CD player compatible with i-pods and MP3 players
- High season price (May, June, July, August, September, December): 69.95 including VAT
- Low season price (January, February, March, April, October, November): 59.95 including VAT
- The MShed is a fully licensed venue for civil ceremonies. If you wish to hold your ceremony on-site then there will be a £600.00 room hire fee.
Prices do not include those payable to the Registrars Office, but does include:
- Exclusive use of the room
- Choice of music and personal vows
- Events team
- 3 course wedding breakfast with coffee
- Half a bottle of house wine per person
- White linen
- Chair covers with coloured sash
- Private access to the roof terrace with view of the Harbour
- Bar facility
There are two car parks nearby at The Grove (BS1 4RB) and Wapping Wharf (BS1 4RH). There are five disabled spaces at The Gove and three next to Brunel’s Buttery.
There is a level entrance to all entrances. There are two adult-sized wheelchairs for loan and folding stools if you need a portable seat.
There are accessible toilets on all floors (some with right hand and some with left hand transfer.
There are three wheelchair accessible lifts with spoken announcements and braille buttons.
There's a road at the rear of M Shed for drop-off and pick-up (Museum Street).
How to book
Fill in the online form to arrange a viewing or enquire about hiring the M Shed for your wedding or civil partnership: M Shed website.