The Mansion House
The Mansion House
The Mansion House is an exclusive and elegant venue, integrating Victorian era grandeur with luxury.
The venue is 3 miles from Bristol Temple Meads train station.
Address: The Mansion House, Clifton Down, Bristol BS8 3LJ
- The elegant Drawing Room has seating for up to 100 guests
- The Drawing room has a baby grand piano that guests are welcome to use. It's perfect for serving welcome drinks as guests move into the Dining Room for the reception.
- The grand Dining Room serves as the ideal reception space, and can cater for up to 100 guests for a seated meal.
- The Gazebo in the Rose Garden has seating for up to 100 guests and is the perfect setting for an outside summer ceremony.
- The stunning covered Victorian steps make a dramatic entrance and lead into the Grand Hall, which is a perfect space for meeting and greeting guests.
- Licensed for live or recorded music and a full range of audio visual equipment is available on request.
Prices do not include those payable to the Registrar’s Office.
- Monday to Friday - £1000
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays - £1980 peak season (May to September); £1600 mid season (October, November, March and April); £1000 low season (January and February)
If you would like the venue later than 8pm we charge £100 + VAT per hour.
- Use of the room
- Choice of music and personal vows
- Events team
The Mansion House has its own car park with spaces for 12 cars. There's also ample street parking around the venue.
There is wheelchair access to all floors of the House by a separate accessible entrance in the gardens. You can access the floors above in a lift. There are also separate accessible facilities within the main house.
How to book
Contact Parsnip Mash by phone: 0117 9031460 or email: email@example.com to arrange a viewing or enquire about hiring the Mansion House for your wedding or civil partnership.
Visit the Mansion House website