What your school needs to do achieve the dental health advanced award.
Before you start working on the dental health advanced award, you must complete a dental health specialist award.
What your school needs to do to achieve the award
To achieve an advanced award you must:
- focus on a specific issue for your school
- make a behaviour change plan
- carry out an intervention to improve a specific health need
Work towards the PSHE advanced award
To work towards the award, download and fill in the document dental health advanced award pack (2.23 MB) .
Email email@example.com to:
- tell us you're working on an advanced award
- submit your behaviour change plan and intervention plan for us to approve
- submit your finished work
Advanced awards are normally completed within one year but you may be able to take longer. You should spend 6 months running the intervention.
After you achieve the award
We'll send you:
- a certificate
- awards logos to use on your website or letterheads