What your school needs to do achieve the mental health and wellbeing advanced award.
Before you start working on the mental health and wellbeing advanced award, you must complete a mental health and wellbeing specialist award.
What you school needs to do to achieve the award
To achieve an advanced award, you must
- focus on a specific issue for your school
- make a behaviour change plan
- carry out an intervention to improve a specific health need
Work towards the mental health and wellbeing advanced award
To work towards the award, download and fill in the document mental health and wellbeing advanced award pack (2.32 MB) .
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- tell us you're working on an advanced award
- submit your behaviour change plan and intervention plan for us to approve
- submit your finished work
Advanced awards are normally completed within one year but you may be able to take longer. You should spend 6 months running the intervention.
After you achieve the award
We'll send you:
- a certificate
- awards logos to use on your website or letterheads