All businesses should follow the principles set out in the working safely guidance (GOV.UK).
Tell us about a business that is not following the guidance:
- call 0117 922 2500
- email email@example.com
There are currently no support grants available.
Other loans and grants you can apply for
- The Recovery Loan Scheme (GOV.UK) supports access to finance for UK businesses as they grow and recover from the disruption of the COVID-19 pandemic
- National Lottery Community Fund, for organisations supporting people and communities affected by COVID-19
Use the business support finder on GOV.UK to see what support is available for your business.
Retail, leisure and hospitality business can apply for a business rates discounts.
- Read guidance for working safely during coronavirus (GOV.UK)
- Report a suspected coronavirus outbreak
Specific sector guidance
Make sure your business reopens in a COVID-secure way by reading our guidance for hospitality businesses
There's no longer a legal requirement to wear a face covering in any setting.
Public health guidance will remain in place, recommending that everyone continue to wear a face covering:
- in crowded, enclosed spaces
- when mixing with people they don't usually meet with
GOV.UK has information about support for businesses, including:
- applying for more time to file your company's accounts with Companies House
- paying sick pay to employees (statutory sick pay relief package for SMEs)
- what to do if you can't pay your tax bill on time
Use the GOV.UK coronavirus business support finder to find out what support your business is eligible for.
- Working safely during coronavirus (GOV.UK)
- NHS Test and Trace in the workplace (GOV.UK)
- adult care providers
- suppliers to the council on the delivery and performance on contracts
- hospitality businesses
- hairdressers, barbers and other close contact services (GOV.UK)
- health professionals (GOV.UK)
- shops and branches (GOV.UK)
If you can't work because you've had symptoms of COVID-19 or have self isolated, you can apply for:
- Universal Credit (GOV.UK)
- new style Employment and Support Allowance (GOV.UK)
If you've lost income because of COVID-19, you can apply for Universal Credit (GOV.UK).
GOV.UK has information about support with tax that's due.
Find out about support with paying sick pay for staff who've been off work because of COVID-19, if you have fewer than 250 employees
Mental health support
- Thrive at Work has guidance for helping your employees stay mentally and physically well during coronavirus and beyond
- Business in the Community has a 'COVID-19: employee health and wellbeing' toolkit
- The Federation of Small Businesses
- Enterprise Nation
- Creative England
- National Council of Voluntary Organisations
- Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS)
- Bectu: the union for creative ambition
- Musicians' Union
- UK Hospitality
- Night Time Industries Association
- The British Institute of Innkeeping
If you're looking for temporary or new staff, email firstname.lastname@example.org with information about the vacancy and we'll help promote it on the Ways2Work website.
Stay up to date
Sign up to get our business information newsletter.
Posters for businesses
Download a poster to put in the window of your business to help people know what they should be doing to stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guidance, information and support for your business
Download the pdf businesses information booklet (1.21 MB) .