What you must do if there are 2 or more coronavirus (COVID-19) cases associated with your workplace.
What an outbreak is
An outbreak is 2 or more confirmed cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) among workers or visitors to a workplace within 14 days.
You may be told about a positive coronavirus cases by:
- an employee
- a customer
Report an outbreak
If you need advice or assistance following an outbreak contact:
- the South West Health Protection team on 0300 303 8162 or email@example.com
- the Bristol City Council public health team at firstname.lastname@example.org
After you report an outbreak
The heath protection team will:
- carry out a risk assessment
- provide public health advice, including whether you should close your business
- where necessary, establish a multi-agency incident management team to manage the outbreak