D E C I S I O N S
A G E N D A
PART A - STANDARD ITEMS OF BUSINESS
1. PUBLIC FORUM
Any member of the public or councillor may participate in public forum. Please note that the following deadlines will apply in relation to the 30 September 2010 Cabinet meeting:
Written questions must be received at least 3 clear working days prior to the meeting. For the 30 September 2010 Cabinet meeting, this means that a question(s) must be received, at the latest, by 5.00 pm on Friday 24 September 2010.
Public forum representations - petitions and statements :
Petitions and statements must be received by 12.00 noon on the working day prior to the meeting. For the 30 September 2010 Cabinet meeting, this means that your representation must be received, at the latest, by 12.00 noon on Wednesday 29 September 2010.
Questions / public forum representations should be sent (in writing or via e-mail) to:
Democratic Services, Room 211, The Council House, College Green, Bristol, BS1 5TR tel: 0117 9222384
At the meeting itself, the time taken in receiving each representation will be at the discretion of the Leader.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
To note any interests of the executive relevant to the consideration of items on this agenda.
3. MATTERS REFERRED TO THE EXECUTIVE FOR RECONSIDERATION BY A SCRUTINY COMMISSION OR BY THE FULL COUNCIL (SUBJECT TO A MAXIMUM OF 3 ITEMS)
Note: no matters have been referred on this occasion.
4. REPORTS FROM SCRUTINY COMMISSIONS
Note: none on this occasion.
PART B: KEY DECISIONS - SUBMITTED FOR DETERMINATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LEADER'S PUBLISHED FORWARD PLAN Article A13.03 and executive procedure rule 2.3(v) apply to this business.
5. INVESTING IN A LOW CARBON FUTURE FOR BRISTOL - ENERGY INVESTMENT PROGRAMME - PHASE 1
6. NEW APPROACH TO CAR CLUBS IN BRISTOL
7. PARKING TARIFF REPORT 2010-11
Ward: Ashley, Cabot, Clifton East & Lawrence Hill
8. DESKTOP AND COLLABORATION TOOLS - BUSINESS CASE APPROVAL
9. FIRST QUARTER REVIEW OF REVENUE BUDGET AND PERFORMANCE 2010/11
10. SECOND CAPITAL MONITOR 2010/11
11. BRIDGE VALLEY ROAD REMEDIAL WORKS
12. NEW BUILD COUNCIL HOUSING
PART C: OTHER KEY DECISIONS TO BE DETERMINED
Article A13.03,executive procedure rule 2.3 (v) and access to information procedure rule 15 apply to this business.
PART D: NON-KEY DECISIONS
PART E: INFORMATION ITEM
13. IMPROVED USE OF WASTE SITES AND FACILITIES
14. EXCLUSION OF PRESS AND PUBLIC
Recommended - that under Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the public be excluded from the meeting for the following item of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in Part 1 of Schedule 12a to the Act as amended by the Local Government (Access to Information) (Variation) Order 2006.
EXEMPT KEY DECISION ITEM:
15. INVESTING IN A LOW CARBON FUTURE FOR BRISTOL - A BRISTOL ENERGY COMPANY AND ENERGY INVESTMENT PROGRAMME
General note: Hard copies of the appendices to Cabinet reports are circulated to Cabinet members only. If any Council member, or member of the public, wishes to view a hard copy of these documents, a copy will be available for public inspection at the central entrance of the Council House, College Green, Bristol, or at the Bristol Record Office, B Bond, Smeaton Road, Bristol. A reasonable number of hard copies will also be available at the Cabinet meeting. Please note that the appendices are also available on the Council's web site - follow the Meetings and Reports link from the Council and Democracy section of the web site. An electronic copy is also available from Democratic Services - e-mail: email@example.com tel 0117 9222387