M I N U T E S
A G E N D A
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE, SUBSTITUTIONS AND INTRODUCTIONS
2. PUBLIC FORUM
Time Limit for this item - 30 minutes
Any local resident or councillor, may present a petition or submit a statement on the work of the committee, provided that they have given notice in writing or by electronic mail not later than 12.00 noon on the working day before the meeting. In the case of a statement, a copy of the statement should be included.
The notice should be addressed to the Democratic Services Team, Room 220, Council House, Bristol, BS1 5TR, and marked for the attention of Karen Blong.
3. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
- to receive any declarations of interest from members.
- to give notice of any matters included on this agenda on which political groups intend to exercise a party whip.
5. CHAIRS BUSINESS
- to receive brief announcements or information updates from the Chair as necessary.
6. ADDITIONAL FUNDING TO BISHOP ROAD SCHOOL
- to note the report
(Report of the Director of Children & Young People's Services)
7. DATE OF NEXT MEETING
- The next meeting will be a Joint meeting with the Standards Committee and is scheduled to be held at 10.00 am on Friday, 1st April 2011.