EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND TRANSPORT SCRUTINY COMMISSION
28TH MAY 2013 AT 6.00 P.M. IN A COMMITTEE ROOM AT THE CITY HALL, COLLEGE GREEN, BRISTOL BS1 5TR
M I N U T E S
A G E N D A
1. ELECTION OF CHAIR FOR DURATION OF EXTRAORDINARY MEETING.
2. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCES, SUBSTITUTIONS AND INTRODUCTIONS
3. PUBLIC FORUM
Time Limit for this item - 30 minutes
Any local resident or Councillor, provided they have given notice in writing or by electronic mail to the Head of Legal Services not later than 12 pm on the final working day before the meeting, may present a petition or submit a statement on the work of the Scrutiny Commission.
Written questions must be received 3 clear working days prior to the meeting. For this meeting, this means that your question(s) must be received at the latest by 5pm Tuesday 21 May 2013
Petitions and Statements:
Petitions and statements must be received by NOON on the working day prior to the meeting. For this meeting, this means that your statement(s) must be received at the latest by 12.00 noon on Friday 24 May 2013
The notice should be addressed to the Head of Legal Services, Democratic Services Team (Room 220), City Hall, College Green, Bristol BS1 5TR and marked for the attention of Allison Taylor. In the case of a statement, a copy of the submission should be included.
The total time allowed for public forum business is 30 minutes.
4. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
- to receive any declarations of interest from Members.
- to give notice of any matters included on this agenda on which political groups intend to exercise a party whip.
6. CHAIR’S BUSINESS
- to receive brief announcements and information updates from the Chair as necessary. There shall be no discussion or debate on this item.
7. RESIDENTS’ PARKING SCHEMES.
- to consider and comment on the report to Cabinet on 29 May 2013.
(Report of Strategic Director, Neighbourhoods and City Development)
8. URGENT BUSINESS
- any item of business which the Chair is of the opinion should be considered at the meeting as a matter of urgency by reason of special circumstances (to be specified) under Section 100B(4)(b) of the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
9. DATE OF NEXT MEETING.
- To be advised.