Rehousing: complaints and feedback

Rehousing: complaints and feedback

Before you make a complaint, you could try:

Apply for a transfer to a different council property

If you would still like to make a complaint or give feedback then complete our online form.

You must answer all questions unless marked as optional.

Make a complaintWe always assess and reply. All complaints are confidential.
Give feedbackWe read your comments carefully, but don’t usually reply.

Other ways to make a complaint

Other ways to make a complaint or give us feedback


Visit our Citizen Service Point.

Write to

Customer Relations (100 TS)
PO Box 3176

Alternative formats

For assistance with making a complaint or giving feedback in another language, braille, larger print or on audio tape, email or use the above methods to get in touch.

We can also arrange language interpreters and sign-language interpreters.