Order new bins, boxes and lids
How to order new bins, boxes and lids
Get replacements for lost or damaged bins and boxes
You can order a:
- black wheelie bin
- green recycling box
- green box lid
- black recycling box
- black box lid
- brown food waste caddy
- brown food waste bin
- blue bag for cardboard
You can use this form to order 1 of these items only.
Only order containers that you need.
We've changed the way you access some of our online forms
You need to create an account and sign in to use our bin, recycling and some street issue online forms. When you sign in you’ll be able to:
- submit a form
- check the progress of your reports, orders and referrals
- look at past communications with us, such as forms you've submitted, phone calls or emails
This account will be separate from other accounts you may already have with us. You can use the same email address that you use for other accounts.
We are fixing some recently identified accessibility issues with bins, recycling and street issue forms. If you experience difficulties, use our bins and recycling contact form instead.
We aim to deliver your new bins or boxes within 10 working days. At busy times it can take longer.
If you don’t have the correct bin or box, you should:
- separate your recycling by type (cans, plastics, paper, glass, cardboard with tape removed and big pieces ripped up) and put it in untied bags, we can’t take bags of mixed recycling
- put waste that can’t be recycled in tied bin bags and put them on the kerbside on your usual collection day by 6am
If you’re struggling to manage your waste, contact us.
Track your order
We have two systems where you can track your order
- Use our status check system to track orders made before 13 October
- Log in to your account to track your bin order made after 13 October
Cancel your order
You can cancel your bin order by calling us. You'll need your reference number.
Green garden bins, garden waste sacks and compost bins
Find out about: