- Apply links menu
- Adult learning courses and evening classes
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
Abandoned property form: council housing
- Sometimes tenants leave their properties without telling us that they are going. This results in a property sitting empty, leaving it open to vandalism, arson and squatting.
- Sometimes people move in to abandoned properties they should not be living in. This is called illegal occupation or squatting. This is not permitted under our Tenancy Agreement and we will seek to regain possession of our property.
If you think a council property has been abandoned or squatted please let us know.
Fill in the following information and your request will be passed to the Estate Management Service the following day. All information is confidential and you do not have to identify yourself.