Help is available to tackle empty homes
- Do you own an empty property in good repair but don't know whether to sell or rent?
- Are you a property developer looking for opportunities to turn empty properties into profit?
- Have you recently inherited a property that's standing empty but are unsure of the next steps to filling it?
- Are you aware of a property left standing empty and want something done?
For more information visit the No Use Empty (West) website.
The West of England Empty Property Initiative sees Bristol, Bath & North East Somerset, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset councils working together to combat the problem of empty homes.
We want to improve access to decent affordable housing by encouraging the owners of empty properties to bring these much needed homes back into occupation.
Elsewhere on the web
- Empty Properties for Sale Go to http://www.no-use-emptywest.co.uk/site/properties_36.asp?mode=search (opens new window)
- Compulsory purchase information Go to http://no-use-emptywest.co.uk/site/cpos_53.asp (opens new window)
- West of England Housing Go to http://www.privatehousinginformation.co.uk/site/1.asp (opens new window)