Older, vulnerable or disabled people

Support service for vulnerable tenants

Support for vulnerable adults if your housing is at risk or you need support to set up a new tenancy

Special schemes to enable you to remain in your present home

How to get help with home improvements, domestic and personal help and financial help

Council housing 50+ housing

How to apply for for 50+ Housing and where the schemes are

Disabled adaptations

How to apply for adaptations to your home, grants and financial help