Our performance: council housing
We aim to provide high quality services that are both cost effective and meet your needs. To help us see how well we are performing, we:
- Measure how well each of our services are doing.
- Compare our performance over time and against similar organisations.
- Look for ways that we can improve the services we provide.
View our performance
Listed below are the key documents we produce, which show how we are performing and help you to hold us to account as your landlord.
- Annual Report 2015 (pdf, 183 KB) (opens new window)
- Annual Report 2014 (pdf, 0.5 MB) (opens new window)
- Annual Report 2013 (pdf, 1.6 MB) (opens new window)
- Annual Report 2012 (pdf, 4.9 MB) (opens new window)
- Annual Report 2011 (pdf, 1.4 MB) (opens new window)
Housing Management Board report
- Performance Report for Housing Management Board First Quarter 2014 to 2015 (pdf, 0.6 MB) (opens new window)
Annual satisfaction survey
- Tenant survey 2014 (pdf, 0.6 MB) (opens new window)
- Tenant survey 2013 (pdf, 1.1 MB) (opens new window)
- Tenant survey 2012 (pdf, 0.5 MB) (opens new window)
How we are regulated
We are regulated by the Homes and Communities Agency. Details can be found on the Homes and Communities Agency regulatory framework section of their website.
To ensure that all landlords provide high quality responsive services to their tenants, there are six national standards. For more information please see The regulatory framework for social housing in England from April 2012 (pdf, 1.9 MB) (opens new window) .
Local standards are locally agreed standards of service, which we developed with each of our service user groups. We introduced them on the first of April 2011. We report our performance against them as part of the reports we take to service user groups. For more information see our service standards.