Our service standards: council housing
So you know what to expect from us, when you use any of our services, we have a set of service standards in place. These standards were designed with tenants. They are in addition to the national standards, which you can find out about on the Homes and Communities Agency website regulatory framework section.
Our service standards
- Customer care (pdf, 43 KB) (opens new window)
- Complaints (pdf, 15 KB) (opens new window)
- Value for money (pdf, 16 KB) (opens new window)
- Equality and diversity (pdf, 15 KB) (opens new window)
- Involvement and empowerment (pdf, 15 KB) (opens new window)
- Quality of accommodation: Bristol Homes Standard (pdf, 33 KB) (opens new window)
- Day to day repairs (pdf, 16 KB) (opens new window)
- Planned maintenance (pdf, 16 KB) (opens new window)
- Tenancy management (pdf, 15 KB) (opens new window)
- Property lettings (pdf, 15 KB) (opens new window)
- Anti-social behaviour (pdf, 20 KB) (opens new window)
- Neighbourhood management (pdf, 20 KB) (opens new window)
- Caretaking (pdf, 14 KB) (opens new window)
- Rent collection and arrears recovery (pdf, 15 KB) (opens new window)
Monitoring how we perform
Working in partnership with you, we will monitor how we are performing against these standards. For more information see our performance. Every year in our annual report we will set out:
- How we have performed.
- Actions we are going to take to further improve our services.
What if we fail to perform
If you feel we are failing to perform and meet the standards we have set out please contact Estate Management Service who will let the relevant service know.
Help us to improve our services
If you want to know more about getting involved and working with us to monitor and improve our services, please contact our Tenant Participation Team on 0117 352 1444 or email email@example.com.
Estate Management Service (100 TS)
Bristol City Council
PO Box 3176
BRISTOL, BS3 9FS
Open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm
Tel: 0117 922 2200 (option 4)
Text phone: 0117 357 4444
Fax: 0117 352 5104