Bristol International’s Card for sports people
Free use of sports facilities for international sports people.
The Bristol International’s Card gives free use of sports facilities to help with training costs for Bristol residents aged 16 and over who have international sports representative level status.
How to apply
Download the Bristol International's Card application pack (pdf, 148 KB), fill it out and return it to us.
- two passport standard photos
- National Governing Body (NGB) of your sport or Springboard award letter (if applicable)
Your NGB should send their letter of support confirming your international status to:
Bev Green - Senior Administrative and Business Support Officer, (1 City Hall, Bristol City Council – Resources), P.O Box 3176, Bristol, BS3 9FS
If you’re a Springboard Award winner, your letter of confirmation of award proves you are eligible for the scheme. Please send a copy of this letter with your application.
We can also post you a form if you email email@example.com or call 0117 922 2696 and ask for an application pack.
How long it will take
You should get your Bristol International’s Card in the post within 21 working days. Your card will be valid for one year and you’ll need to reapply when your card runs out.
Where you can use your International's card
- Ashton Park Sports Centre
- Bob’s Gym, Avonmouth Road
- Bristol South Swimming Pool
- Brunel Academy Fitness Centre
- City of Bristol Gymnastics Centre
- Easton Leisure Centre
- Henbury Leisure Centre
- Hengrove Park Leisure Centre
- Horfield Leisure Centre
- Jubilee Swimming Pool
- Kingsdown Sports Centre
- Merchants' Academy Sports Centre
- St. Paul’s Community Sports Academy
- The Docks, Bristol Floating Harbour
- The Park Sports Centre
- University of Bristol Centre for Sport, Exercise and Health
- University of the West of England Centre for Sport
Senior Administrative and Business Support Officer
ABS Finance Team 1 City Hall, Bristol City Council
P.O Box 3176
Bristol, BS3 9FS