Henbury Leisure Centre
Normal (non Bank Holiday) opening times
Monday to Friday 7.15am to 10pm
Saturday 7.15am to 8pm
Sunday 7.30am to 8pm
Gym opens at 8am at the weekend
Sports hall: bookings on the hour for 55 mins
Monday to Friday 6pm to 10pm
Saturday to Sunday 9am to 8pm
Includes main pool and teaching pool
Bank Holiday opening times
Monday 29 August, 2016: 7am to 2.30pm
Christmas opening times
Saturday 24 December, 2016: 7am to 2pm
Sunday 25 December, 2016: closed
Monday 26 December, 2016: closed
Tuesday 27 December, 2016: closed
Wednesday 28 December, 2016: normal opening hours
Thursday 29 December, 2016: normal opening hours
Friday 30 December, 2016: normal opening hours
Saturday 31 December, 2016: 7am to 2pm
Sunday 1 January, 2017: closed
Monday 2 January, 2017: 7am to 2pm
Tuesday 3 January, 2017: normal opening hours
Timetables and pricelists
Group exercise classes are free to members (excluding courses). Alternatively, 'pay and play' members, pay for each group exercise class they attend.
All group exercise timetables and prices.
All pool timetables and prices.
The above timetables may be subject to change without any prior notice. It is advisable to contact reception before travelling to the centre. During school hours one lane of the main pool is for public swimming, please check the timetable before setting off.
Free car parking is available for 100 cars with full access for disabled people.
- Monday to Friday 7.15am to 5pm (Half of the car park belongs to Henbury School)
- Large car park open fully Monday to Friday after 5pm
- Open fully at weekends and school holidays
To find out about accessibility at Henbury Leisure Centre, you can look at an access guide on DisabledGo.
- 25-metre swimming pool.
- Learner pool.
- Pool accessibility
- 55 station fitness suite.
- Free audio-visual entertainment.
- Cybex and Star Trac equipment.
- Free weights.
- IFI (Inclusive Fitness Initiative) accredited equipment.
- Dance studio.
- Sports hall.
- Vending area.
- Changing accommodation.
- Disabled access (check with reception for facilities).
- Free car parking is available for 100 cars with access for disabled people.
- Cycle parking stand.