Hengrove Park Leisure Centre
Hengrove Park Leisure Centre, Hengrove Promenade, Hengrove BS14 0D
Monday to Friday: 5.30am to 11pm
Gym closes at 10pm
Saturday to Sunday: 8am to 8pm
Includes the main pool and teaching pool
Timetables and pricelists
- Hengrove group exercise and pool timetables
- Hengrove leisure centre price list
- All group exercise timetables and prices.
- All pool timetables and prices.
Free parking for centre users for up to three hours (please ensure you validate your ticket at reception). Thereafter charges will apply. Up to one hour is £1.50 and up to two is £2.50.
To find out about accessibility at Hengrove Park Leisure Centre, you can look at an access guide on DisabledGo.
- Ten-lane 50-metre competition pool with moveable floor.
- Teaching pool with moveable floor.
- Spectator seating for 396 with 12 designated spaces for wheelchair users.
- State-of-the-art fully air conditioned gym with 150 stations and free weights area.
- Four court sports hall available for badminton, basketball, netball, 5-a-side-football and lots more.
- Spin studio with 25 spinning bikes.
- Two group fitness studios with wooden sprung flooring.
- Indoor climbing wall.
- Health suite features spa, sauna and steam room.
- Changing facilities.
- Meeting room/event hire.
- Café with seating area.
- Full disabled access.
- Free car parking is provided for up to 321 cars, 12 of which are parent and child.
- 60 covered cycle racks.