Hengrove Park Leisure Centre
Normal (non bank holiday) opening times
Monday to Friday 5.30am to 11pm
Gym closes at 10pm
Saturday to Sunday 8am to 8pm
Christmas opening hours 2016
- Friday 23 December: 5:30am to 11pm
- Saturday 24 December: 8am to 5pm
- Sunday 25 December: Closed
- Monday 26 December: Closed
- Tuesday 27 December: 8am to 8pm
- Wednesday 28 December: 5:30am to 11pm
- Thursday 29 December: 5:30am to 11pm
- Friday 30 December: 5:30am to 11pm
- Saturday 31 December: 8am to 5pm
- Sunday 1 January: Closed
- Monday 2 January: 8am to 8pm
- All activities will finish 30 minutes before closing times.
Includes the main pool and teaching pool
Timetables and pricelists
- Hengrove group exercise and pool timetables
- Hengrove leisure centre price list
- All group exercise timetables and prices.
- All pool timetables and prices.
Free parking for centre users for up to three hours (please ensure you validate your ticket at reception). Thereafter charges will apply. Up to one hour is £1.50 and up to two is £2.50.
To find out about accessibility at Hengrove Park Leisure Centre, you can look at an access guide on DisabledGo.
- Ten-lane 50-metre competition pool with moveable floor.
- Teaching pool with moveable floor.
- Spectator seating for 396 with 12 designated spaces for wheelchair users.
- State-of-the-art fully air conditioned gym with 150 stations and free weights area.
- Four court sports hall available for badminton, basketball, netball, 5-a-side-football and lots more.
- Spin studio with 25 spinning bikes.
- Two group fitness studios with wooden sprung flooring.
- Indoor climbing wall.
- Health suite features spa, sauna and steam room.
- Changing facilities.
- Meeting room/event hire.
- Café with seating area.
- Full disabled access.
- Free car parking is provided for up to 321 cars, 12 of which are parent and child.
- 60 covered cycle racks.