Horfield Leisure Centre
Horfield Leisure Centre has two swimming pools, exercise studio, sports hall, squash courts and a fitness suite.
Normal (non Bank Holiday opening times)
General, including gym
Monday to Friday 6.30am to 10.30pm
Saturday 8am to 10pm
Sunday 8am to 10.30pm
Bank Holiday opening times
Monday, 31 August, 2015: 12.30pm to 7.30pm
Timetables and price lists
Group exercise classes are free to members (excluding courses and yoga). Alternatively, 'pay and play' members, pay for each group exercise class they attend.
All group exercise timetables and prices
All pool timetables and prices
The above timetables may be subject to change without any prior notice, it is advisable to contact reception before travelling to the centre.
Free car parking is available for 250 cars for up to three hours and the centre has full disabled access.
- Two swimming pools including:
25-metre, eight lane sub-regional competition pool with a moveable floor.
- Pool accessibility
- Spectator seating for 250.
- Pool changing village with family and disable changing.
- State of the art, fully air conditioned health and fitness suite with 95 stations, including equipment for disabled people.
- Exercise studio with wooden sprung flooring and spinning bikes.
- Large multi-purpose sports hall available for badminton, basketball, 5-a-side football and lots more!
- Two glass backed squash courts.
- Dance studio.
- Full disabled access.
- Fully equipped crèche.
- Meeting room.
- Free car parking is available for 250 cars with access for coaches and disabled people.
- Cycle parking stand.