Horfield Leisure Centre
Dorian Road, Bristol BS7 0XW
General, including gym
Monday to Friday 6.30am to 10.30pm
Saturday 8am to 10pm
Sunday 8am to 10.30pm
- Horfield Leisure Centre swimming pool programme
- Horfield Leisure Centre group exercise programme
- Horfield Leisure Centre activity and children's programme
These timetables might change. Contact reception before travelling to the centre.
Group exercise classes are free to members (excluding courses and yoga). Alternatively, 'pay and play' members, pay for each group exercise class they attend.
All group exercise timetables and prices
All pool timetables and prices
Free car parking is available for 250 cars for up to three hours and the centre has full disabled access. Coach parking available.
To find out about accessibility at Horfield Leisure Centre, you can look at an access guide on DisabledGo.
- Two swimming pools including:
25-metre, eight lane sub-regional competition pool with a moveable floor
- Pool accessibility
- Spectator seating for 25
- Pool changing village with family and disabled changing
- State of the art, fully air conditioned health and fitness suite with 135 stations, including accessible equipment for disabled people
- Group Exercise studio offering taught virtual classes
- Multi-purpose sports hall
- Two glass backed squash courts
- Group cycling studio
- Full disabled access
- Fully equipped crèche
- Cycle parking stand
- Four 5 a side pitches
- Seven a side floodlit pitch
- Enclosed 3G outdoor pitch
You can join Everyone Active online or call 0117 90 31643 .
For general enquiries, call 0117 90 31643.