Let’s Ride Bristol
Cycling event, 16 June 2019: Let’s Ride Bristol
Information about the Let’s Ride Bristol cycle event
The HSBC UK Let’s Ride Bristol event will be held on Sunday 16 June.
It's a free cycling festival for everyone in Bristol and around.
The route is likely to go through:
- Millennium Square
- Anchor Road
- the Old City
- Queen Square
The route will be traffic free.
You don't have to an experienced cyclist to take part and you can cycle as much or as little of the route as you like.
There will also be:
- elite cycle races, featuring men and women's National Road Series events
- local street food
- live stunt shows
- activities and challenges for the whole family
Registering in advance helps organisers manage the event.
After you register you'll get:
- details of the route when it's released
- a free Let's Ride Cycling bib
- email updates with the latest information on the event
Let's Ride Bristol 2019 on social media
About Let's Ride Bristol 2018
3442 people pre-registered to ride and 8,000 people came to the event, a record attendance.
You can see photos of the 2018 event and competition entries below: