St. Pauls Community Sports Academy
St Pauls Community Sports Academy has a large gym, dance studio, and sports hall.
Monday to Friday 9am to 10.30pm
Saturday 9am to 4.30pm
Sunday 9am to 9.30pm
August Bank Holiday times
Monday 28 August: Closed
There is no pool at St Pauls Community Sports Academy.
Group exercise classes are free to members (excluding courses and yoga). Alternatively, 'pay and play' members, pay for each group exercise class they attend.
Free parking is available for up to three hours. The centre has full disabled access.
To find out about accessibility at St Pauls Community Sports Centre, you can look at an access guide on DisabledGo.
- fitness suite
- A large, fully air-conditioned fitness suite
- Resistance and free weights equipment
- Stretch and flexibility areas
- exercise studio and multi-purpose room
- sports hall
- cycle parking stand
- two outdoor 6 a side 3G floodlit astroturf pitches
- one outdoor 5 a side 3G floodlit astroturf pitch