Wedding venues to hire: The Bristol Collection
The Bristol Collection offers an excellent choice of wedding venues across Bristol.
Whether you are looking for a venue to simply hold the ceremony, reception or the evening party, or all three, The Bristol Collection has it covered with a choice of nine iconic and historic venues which include:
|Venue name||Licensed for civil ceremonies||Wedding reception||Evening party|
|Ashton Court Mansion||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Blaise Castle House Museum||Yes||No||No|
|Bristol Museum and Art Gallery||No||Yes||Yes|
|The Passenger Shed||No||Yes||Yes|
|The Mansion House||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|The Old Council House||Yes||Yes||Yes|
The following rooms are licensed for civil ceremonies:
- Ashton Court Mansion: The Music Room, The Large Lounge
- Blaise Castle House Museum: Picture Room
- City Hall: Lord Mayor’s Reception Room, Council Chamber, Conference Hall, Committee Room 15
- The Mansion House: Drawing Room, Dining Room, Conservatory, Gazebo
- M Shed: Event Suite
- The Old Council House: Lantern Room, Grand Council Chamber
The rooms are also available for naming and renewal of vows ceremonies.
Wedding and partnership ceremonies can be held on any day of the week and you are required to book a registrar to perform the ceremony. All registration services are provided from the Bristol Register Office. Registration services for Ashton Court Mansion is provided from the Registration Office in North Somerset.