Ashley, Easton and Lawrence Hill Neighbourhood Partnership
Get involved with decision making at a local level in Ashley, Easton and Lawrence Hill.
The Neighbourhood Partnership (NP) is about residents working with the council to influence decisions. Its aim is to use local knowledge to make better decisions about what needs doing. It also has a small budget to spend on local improvements.
The meetings take place in public so anyone’s welcome to come, but you have to be a member to vote. The NP is chaired by a local resident. Involvement from the public (non members) is at the discretion of the chair.
The members of the NP are:
- local residents from across the three wards
- people from community and voluntary groups
- local businesses
- ward councillors
Map of the area covered by the Ashley, Easton and Lawrence Hill Neighbourhood Partnership.
The Neighbourhood Partnership has agreed its priorities for investment in parks and green spaces. This document guides the Neighbourhood Partnership, and how it spends money on our green spaces.
Neighbourhood Partnership meetings
Neighbourhood Forum meetings
A Neighbourhood Forum is a public meeting that covers the ward you live in. It’s the place to go if you'd like to raise any concerns, or find out what's happening in your community.
You can meet local officers, or your ward Councillors. You'll also have a chance to influence public consultations and decisions made by the Neighbourhood Partnership.
Neighbourhood Forums take place in most Neighbourhood Partnership areas. There's usually one Neighbourhood Forum per ward in the Neighbourhood Partnership area.
For forum meetings, visit the Neighbourhood Forums page.
If you want to report a problem, don’t wait for a forum meeting. You can report a street issue problem today.
Highway budget for Neighbourhood Partnerships
Council funding is given to Neighbourhood Partnerships for local traffic schemes.
- St Pauls planning meeting June 2015 minutes (pdf, 188k) (opens new window)
- St Pauls planning group minutes August 2015 (pdf, 202k) (opens new window)
- St Pauls planning group minutes November 2015 (pdf, 13k) (opens new window)
- St Pauls planning group minutes January 2016 (pdf, 17k) (opens new window)
- St Pauls planning group minutes March 2016 (pdf, 8k) (opens new window)
- Neighbourhood Partnership Plan Leaflet: Ashley, Easton and Lawrence Hill (pdf, 3.8MB) (opens new window)